The Waterfall Process Model
–Also called classic software life cycle or sequential model
–Process activities (phases/stages) are clearly separated
–Organized approach, provides robust separation of phases.
–Reflects common engineering practice.
– Doesn't cope well with changes required by the client.
–Development teams might wait for each other.
–A working version of the product is available only late.
–When requirements are well known and few changes are likely to be needed.
–Can be used also for parts of larger software systems.
You can also view:
1. Boehms Spiral Process Model
2. Rational Unified Process Model
3. Rapid Application Development-RAD
4. Prototyping Process Model
5. Incremental Process Model
6. Component Based Software Engineering
7. Evolutionary Process Development Model
8. Waterfall Process Model
9. Software Process Framework Activity
Create a Google+ Profile and Link give that link on k2 user url Open file "components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php" Add &qu...
Inception: define scope and nature How does a software project will started Define business plan Identify breath and depth of market Roug...
Use Case Diagrams: A use case in software engineering and systems engineering is a description of a system’s behavior. In other words, a ...
These define system properties and constraints e.g. reliability, response time and storage requirements. Constraints are I/O device capabili...