- Create a Google+ Profile and Link
- give that link on k2 user url
- Open file "components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php"
- Add "$document->addHeadLink( $this->item->author->profile->url, 'author', 'rel' );" this line after "defined('_JEXEC') or die;"
Well, before I conclude, I would like to give all of my readers a word of caution!
Today, there are many scam websites out there on the Internet which often misguide users with false information. Some of them may even rip off your pockets with false promises. So, here are some of the things that you need to be aware of:
- There is no ready-made software program (except the keylogger) that can hack emails and get you the password instantly just with a click of a button. So, if you come across any website that claims to sell such programs, I would advise you to stay away from them.
- Never trust any hacking service that claims to hack any email for just $100 or $200. All I can tell you is that, most of them are no more than a scam.
- I have seen many websites on the Internet that are distributing fake tutorials on email hacking. Most of these tutorials will tell you something like this: “you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and password” (or something similar).Beware! Never give away your password to anyone nor send it to any email address. If you do so, you will lose your own password in attempt to hack somebody else’s password.
I hope you found this post interesting and informative. Please do not misuse any of the information provided in this article.
The other common way to hack passwords or online accounts is via Phishing. This is the most widely used technique by many hackers to gain access to Facebook and other social networking websites. This method will make use of a fake login page (often called as spoofed web page) which will exactly resemble the original one. Say for example, a spoofed web page of Facebook looks exactly same as that of the original page. This page is actually created by the hacker and is hosted on his own server. Once the victim enters his/her password in such a fake login page, the login details are stolen away by the hacker.
Most Internet users would easily fall prey to such online phishing scams. Thus, phishing scams trick users in such a way that, they themselves give away their passwords. But phishing requires specialized knowledge and high level skills to implement. Therefore, it would not be possible for a noob user to attempt this trick. It is a punishable offense too. So, I would recommend that you stay away from phishing and make use of the keyloggers since it is the easiest and safest way to gain access to any online account. (collected)
Create a Google+ Profile and Link give that link on k2 user url Open file "components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php" Add &qu...
Inception: define scope and nature How does a software project will started Define business plan Identify breath and depth of market Roug...
Use Case Diagrams: A use case in software engineering and systems engineering is a description of a system’s behavior. In other words, a ...
These define system properties and constraints e.g. reliability, response time and storage requirements. Constraints are I/O device capabili...