Rapid Application Development (RAD)
RAD, or rapid application development, is an object-oriented approach to systems development that includes a method of development as well as software tools
•RAD is used when
–The team includes programmers and analysts who are experienced with it.
–Users are sophisticated and highly engaged with the goals of the company.
- RAD is based on Object Oriented approach.
- If commitment is lacking RAD will fail.
- RAD is not appropriate when technical risks are high, e.g. this occurs when a new application makes heavy use of new technology.
You can also view:
1. Boehms Spiral Process Model
2. Rational Unified Process Model
3. Rapid Application Development-RAD
4. Prototyping Process Model
5. Incremental Process Model
6. Component Based Software Engineering
7. Evolutionary Process Development Model
8. Waterfall Process Model
9. Software Process Framework Activity
Create a Google+ Profile and Link give that link on k2 user url Open file "components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php" Add &qu...
Inception: define scope and nature How does a software project will started Define business plan Identify breath and depth of market Roug...
These define system properties and constraints e.g. reliability, response time and storage requirements. Constraints are I/O device capabili...
Use Case Diagrams: A use case in software engineering and systems engineering is a description of a system’s behavior. In other words, a ...