Use Case Diagrams:
- A use case in software engineering and systems engineering is a description of a system’s behavior.
- In other words, a use case describes "who" can do "what" with the system in question.
- The use case technique is used to capture a system's behavioral requirements by detailing scenario-driven threads through the functional requirements.
- An actor represents a set of roles that users of use case play when interacting with these use cases.
- Actors can be human or automated systems.
- Actors are entities which require help from the system to perform their task or are needed to execute the system’s functions.
Use Case Diagram for School Management
|Fig: Use Case Diagram for School Management|
Use Case Diagram for Point of Sale
|Fig: Use Case Diagram for Point of Sale|