The Prototyping Process Model
•Quick design focusing on what will be visible to user – input & output formats
•Process iterated until customer & developer satisfied
– then throw away prototype and rebuild system to high quality.
- Insufficient analysis.
- Excessive development time of the prototype.
- High expectations for productivity with insufficient effort.
You can also view:
1. Boehms Spiral Process Model
2. Rational Unified Process Model
3. Rapid Application Development-RAD
4. Prototyping Process Model
5. Incremental Process Model
6. Component Based Software Engineering
7. Evolutionary Process Development Model
8. Waterfall Process Model
9. Software Process Framework Activity
Create a Google+ Profile and Link give that link on k2 user url Open file "components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php" Add &qu...
Inception: define scope and nature How does a software project will started Define business plan Identify breath and depth of market Roug...
Use Case Diagrams: A use case in software engineering and systems engineering is a description of a system’s behavior. In other words, a ...
These define system properties and constraints e.g. reliability, response time and storage requirements. Constraints are I/O device capabili...