My Upwebhosting review Upwebhosting.com - FraudGenerally I am not in habit of posting such reviews but I don't want others to get fooled by the fake claims of upwebhosting.com so here is my upwebhosting review.
They have named themselves as upwebhosting.com but in actual they should be named as downwebhosting.com
My site is down from past 1 week. In-fact not just mine but sites of all other customers are down too from past 1 week.
Upwebhosting site was also down but is up now but my site is still down.
I have submitted serveral support tickets but never received any reply.
Today I found that I am not even unable to login to billing area. Perhaps this guy has closed the account.
Their facebook page is also full of such complaints. They have thousands of fake facebook likes on their page.
After some digging I found that upwebhosting also owns nexgenz.com (Nexgenz Technologies) and the owner of both sems to be a Pakistani named Wajahat Ali.
Hear I give give all my activities at upwebhosting.com
October 2, 2012: I take there reseller service.
October 3, 2012: They give me full control such WHM and Cpanel login details. they did take 4 days for setup.
October 3, 2012 - November 12, 2012: I was create three account. In this time one of site are go down and i open support ticket for solving problems but they don't replay for my maximum number of ticket.
November 13, 2012: I send email at email@example.com for solving problems but they don't replay
upwebhosting.com Refund Policy
1. Our refund policy is valid for web hosting only, payment(s) made for domain registration are not refundable, however if a domain is not registered for any reason you will get a full refund
2. The 60 days refund policy applies to 1 year or above web hosting billing terms only
3. Refund can be requested by opening ticket, through phone or by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Refund can be requested within 60 days after an order is placed, UpWebHosting will not ask for the reason of leaving
5. Refunds will be processed within 7 days after request is made.
November 22, 2012 : I was send email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and open a support ticket for Give my Money Back and i think it may me it will take 7 days for processing purpose.
November 22, 2012 : i want to login my account at upwebhosting but i don't do this because they delete my account at upwebhosting.com
Do think 100 times before you think of sending even $1 to upwebhosting.com they are real fraud also there business and money back Guarantee
I have all document in my email, If any one need i will provide all
Please see another user review http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1204318