The StakeholdersTeam Leaders
- Senior manager – define business issues.
- Project (technical) manager – plan, motive, organize and control practitioners.
- Practitioners – deliver technical skill.
- Customers – specify the requirements.
- End user – directly interact with product.
MOI Model of Leadership
- Motivation - The ability to encourage (by push or pull) technical people to produce to their best ability.
- Organization - The ability to mold exiting processes that will enable the initial concept to be translated into a final product.
- Ideas or innovation - The ability to encourage people to create and feel creativity
|People Need Hierarchy|
Characteristics of Team Leaders
- Problem solving
- Ability of diagnose the technical and organizational issues
- Systematically structured solution or motivate practitioners to develop the solution
- Apply lessons learned from past projects
- Managerial Identity
- Take responsibility of a assigned project
- Must be confident
- Optimizing capability of productivity
- Influence and team building
- Able to “read” people
- Able to understand verbal and nonverbal signals
- Must remain under control in high-stress situations