Right balance of technical skills and personalities, and organizing that group so that the members work together effectively.
- Task-oriented -
- The motivation for doing the work is the work itself.
- who are motivated by the intellectual challenge of software development.
- Self-oriented -
- Who are principally motivated by personal success and recognition.
- They are interested in software development as a means of achieving their own goals.
- Have longer-term goals, such as career progression, that motivate them and they wish to be successful in their work to help realize these goals.
- Interaction oriented -
- The principal motivation is the presence and actions of co-workers.
- People go to work because they like to go to work.