Software analyses are dividing into five parts:Objectives of analysis model
- To describe what the customer require.
- To establish a basis for the creation of a software design.
- To define a set of requirements that can be validated once the software is built
What is a model?
Ans:a model is a simplification of reality
Why do we model?
-we build models so that we can better understand the system we are developing.
-we build models of complex systems because we cannot comprehend such a system in its entirety.
-four aims to achieve:-
1. help us to visualize a system.
2. permit us to specify the structure/behavior of a system.
3. give us a template that guides us in constructing systems.
4.document the decisions we have made.