- Understand the scope of the project
- Involve the customer in the planning activities
- Recognize that planning is iterative
- Estimate based on what you know
- Consider risk as you define the plan
- Be realistic
- Define how you intend to ensure quality
- Track the plan frequently and make adjustment as required
Planning Principles for Software Project
Labels: Software Engineering
Create a Google+ Profile and Link give that link on k2 user url Open file "components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php" Add &qu...
Inception: define scope and nature How does a software project will started Define business plan Identify breath and depth of market Roug...
Use Case Diagrams: A use case in software engineering and systems engineering is a description of a system’s behavior. In other words, a ...
These define system properties and constraints e.g. reliability, response time and storage requirements. Constraints are I/O device capabili...